Millennial kids require sports activities as a must. Do you want to know the reason? It is because today majority of the kids restrict themselves in front of the TV, PC, and smartphones. They play only with their play stations. They need to sweat out for a healthy life ahead.
Hence every parent has started giving importance to gymnastics. Even though it is an indoor activity, it is still the best physical activity for all kids from age 2. The bars, beam, trampoline, rings etc will make kids physically fit and mentally strong. Also, children will become strong, flexible, and develop stamina.
Ok, coming to the actual purpose of this article. We will provide free gymnastics certificate template which you can download and issue to the children. These certificates are the best motivator and inculcate confidence in children. We just not provide free templates but also insights about the gymnastic session, types of awards, end of season gymnastic award ideas etc.
Come let us jump into the ocean of information and learn more.
Gymnastics Award Certificate Templates
We classify the awards based on the below discussed details into 5 categories.
- Early year fundamental movements – This is a program that is designed to aid toddlers up to 5 years to get hold of emotional, social, and physical life skills. You can train kids using the themes namely the songs, colors, and other innovative ways to support movement skills. Soon after each completes every theme you can award them with certificates.
- Pre-school Gymnastics – This program starts for kids from age 3 and mainly focus on the progress in their movement skills and physical literacy. Here the kids learn to act, balance and coordination. There are close to 40 activities. So for every successful completion of the activity, you can give them the certificates.
- Proficiency in Core Gymnastics – Children above 5 who has attended the early year and preschool gym classes will become eligible for the core proficiency gym class. They will learn to balance, develop flexibility and attain more strength in the stage. They will also understand the pulse-raising activity at this course. There are 10 activities with each having 8 levels in this category. So kids will learn 80 movements and you can give them a motivation upon completing each movement with a certificate. Kids always yearn to get appreciated. A simple pat on the back will make wonders.
- Advanced Gym Course – This will fit for kids aged above 11. They will get the maturity by this time and can understand movements better than before. So here they learn power, balance, coordination, strength with clarity. They become fit and develop more stamina than the previous stage. You can introduce apparatus and they will handle them individually now. Also, they get ready for competitions and get ready with loads of certification for the winner, runner, and the participants.
- Trampoline Proficiency – Now, it is required to make children strong and fit for a lifetime and here you can introduce the trampoline proficiency. There will be 15 certificate levels and kids learn landings, shapes, and actions. You can split these levels from their young age and get them to this level. Parents who focus gymnastic seriously will let their kids pursue here.
So get ready with certificates for each level and no worries as we already have it here for you. Begin your classes without any worry about the certificates.
Gymnastics Certificate Types / Categories
The different types of gymnastics basically depend on the children age group, types of movements, the degree of toughness etc. Every session will be for certain hours and once kids complete them you can award them with certificates. So you can now find some classification based on which you can plan your sessions for kids. Remember that you can organize the gym classes in schools, clubs, leisure centers, and for summer classes.
Player Of The Match Certificate
Here you can find the “Player Of The Match Certificate” which is brightly colored and nicely worded for that best player. These certificates can be truly motivating the player of the match. Yes, the best player of the day deserves such a unique certificate and we have collected the best ones for your perusal.
Champion Certificate Template
Every champion deserves a big round of applause and yes certificates. It is because; certificates can be framed and hanged forever in their walls. It will make them feel proud every time while seeing the certificates. Yes, make them feel glad about their championship with these meaningfully designed templates. Click download and then save the certificate to your PC. Then open the same to personalize with the champion name, team name, and the signature of the coach.
Gymnastics Recognition Certificate Template
Here you can find the recognition certificates. Let me tell you to want wonders can recognition certificate make. It can motivate kids and cheer them to perform better every time. They not only recognize the kid’s effort but also give them the confidence to perform better every time. So make sure to use these templates and recognize the smallest movement of the students.
Gymnastics Participation Certificate Template
Now, it is needless to say that there can be one winner, one champion but many participants. Today’s participant may become a winner one day. It is important to keep their spirits high. This can be done only with the help of the certificates. Every kid feels responsible when they are given a participation certificate. Get your certificates ready today and expand your gymnastic classes across locations.
Gymnastics Gift Certificate Template
These gift certificates are collections for you to award to your pals who are also into gym classes. You may send them the link and ask them to download as many as they want. Share your finding with others in the form the gift certificate.
10 Perfect Gymnastics Certificate Wording to Boost the Confidence 10x
You can be very creative in framing your words for these certificates. Again we want to help you and hence given you some innovative wordings. You can take inspiration from this and move forward.
Yes, feel free to copy them as well in case you’re in a hurry to give out unique certificates.
- Congratulations! You wished star and reached one too.
- You did a good job smiling but focused on the toes.
- You have become strong practicing 7 days week gymnastics.
- You look pretty with your great press ups.
- Appreciating you for jumping off the beam, flipping off the bars and yes you reached the stars.
- Feel proud you made it by falling 10 ft in the air.
- You are the right gymnasts and you defeated the gravity.
- Congrats for 6 foot high somersaults. Yes, you did it again on a four-foot height and four-inch wide beam.
- The best gymnasts are a high flyer and you are the best amongst all.
- You rocked tumbled and rolled congratulations.
End Of Season Gymnastics Award Ideas
Yes, we are aware that gymnastic classes are seasonal. Every year we will have it during a period and close for winter. So you need to have some unique ideas to give out awards to the shinning little ones this season. You have to be that creative which will make the kids wait for the classes during the next season.
Get ready to know how best you can make the awards. These award ideas include the certificate wordings and the event schedule. Yes, wordings will be effective for kids above 10 who can understand the meaning and power of the words. Other kids must be motivated by arranging for an award show in the most innovative manner.
Let us look at unique title ideas
- Best Performer
- Most Flexible
- Mentally Strongest
- Silliest Little Girl
- Unbeatable bar winner
Event Ideas to Make Your Kids Feel Great: You can call them to the event in your gym or in a commonplace along with parents. Award them certificates, trophy, and medals. Make them perform in front of their parents which will let them fly in the sky. If it is not inside the gym, then ask their parents to talk about their joy. If kids are grown up, then they can also share their experience. These small efforts will remain in their heart till the next season.
Go one step forward and arrange for some pizzas and chocolates along with the event and you made their day. They sincerely practiced gymnasium and they deserve this treat. So go ahead with ideas based on your budget and make the students feel excited about the award ceremony.