Hello friends! Today we are going to learn about Sacramental Certificates. Are you looking for a sacramental certificate? Then, you are at right place to grab a variety of professional looking sacramental certificate templates.
This topic provides you some brief information about sacramental certificate and few examples and sample templates absolutely for free. A part from free sacrament certificate templates, this topic also provides information on how to create your own certificate templates along with appropriate information in an easy manner.
As I told you in the beginning, we offer you a variety of layouts and formats of sacramental certificates at no cost. With just a mouse click you can save your favourite sacramental certificate to your desktop. Access to free editing and personalizing your own template with your own text and style is an added bonus. Thus, you can save your energy and time as well. Sounds interesting and exciting right!? What are you waiting for!? Browse and download immediately.
What is a Sacrament?
Sacrament is a religious or ritual ceremony conducted in the churches for the purpose of imparting divine grace like baptism, Eucharist etc. it is a Christian rite which has different views on its existence and definition of such rites. Generally, Christians consider the sacraments as the visible symbol of reality of God or as a means through which God enacts his grace. Mostly, Roman Catholics and many Orthodox Churches conduct such rites of recognition.
What are Sacramental Certificates?
Sacramental Certificates are issued to those who receive sacraments as a recognition by parishes. These certificates are given as a token for the faithfulness maintained in their family records. Also, these certificates are very special to the person who received it and are kept neatly preferably with a good calligraphy, and printed in honor of the sacred occasion.
We provide different kinds of sacramental certificates for different occasions and purposes. All the parishes commonly include the same wording as we mentioned in our sample templates. The important essentials on these certificates are the pastor’s signature and a parish seal. If the assigned pastor is not available he may delegate this to the parochial vicar or deacon. Letters are strictly not allowed to consider as a substitute of sacramental certificate.
Our Free Templates are as follows:
Sacramental Marriage Certificate
Our perfect sacramental marriage certificates are useful when a couple is going to become one soul in the presence of Christ. The two spouses join together and give their consent in marriage. The couple believes that God gives special grace and blessings to them. Download our templates for free.
RICA Sacramental Certificates
RICA is a ceremony in which people celebrate and share blessings of remembrance with their loved ones. Celebrate your RICA ceremony with our perfect and professional looking templates available instantly for free.
Traditional Catholic Sacramental Certificates
Unlike modern Catholic sacramental certificates that are currently available, our traditional catholic sacramental certificate templates are beautifully designed with traditional ornate designs and art illustrating the sacraments significance they celebrate. Free to download and print.
Military Archdiocese Sacramental Certificate
Help with your search for military archdiocese sacramental certificate with our free downloadable and customizable templates. These templates are given to those who receive sacraments on military installations.
Sacramental Scribe Certificate
Sacramental Scribe offers a software useful for parishes, dioceses, and churches. Create the perfect sacramental scribe certificate by customizing easy to use templates in no time.
Types of Sacraments
Commonly, there are seven types of sacraments according to the Catholics. Let us know what they are:
- Holy orders
- Anointing of the Sick
Each and every sacrament has its own importance and purpose. The only common thing among all of them is that they were all established by the Christ. Now let us discuss about the seven sacraments importance.
Baptism: This is the first sacrament of initiation which makes you a member of the community.
Eucharist: Eucharist is commonly called as Communion, a sacrament that feeds our souls. This is the second sacrament and Catholics believe that in Eucharist shows the true presence of Christ.
Confirmation: This is the third and final sacrament of initiation. The purpose of this sacrament is strengthening our faith in God.
Reconciliation: Often called Cofession, helps to reconcile you closer to the God through the confession of one’s penance, repentance, and sins.
Holy Orders: This sacrament is actually given to deacons and priests. The purpose of this sacrament is passing and laying on the authority of Apostles.
Marriage: This sacrament is to bind a man and a woman as one.
Anointing of the Sick: Was referred as Extreme Unction or Last Rites!! This sacrament is given to those who were dying. But now-a-days, it is given to those who fall sick and ill both mentally and physically. Literally, it is considered as the healing sacrament which is meant to offer healing physically and mentally through Christ. Reconciliation is also known as Sacrament of Healing.
The final conclusion of seven types of sacraments are:
- The Sacrament of Initiation are Baptism, the Eucharist, and Confirmation.
- The Eucharist is the central sacrament.
- The Sacraments of healing are the Eucharist, Reconciliation, and the Anointing of the Sick.
- The Sacraments of Service are the Eucharist, Holy Orders, and Holy Matrimony.
How to create a sacramental certificate?
- Click Sacrament (button or drop down) and select edit/add sacrament to display the sacraments page. Here you need to keep in mind one thing i.e. sacramental data is managed by the diocese. So, the sacrament drop down is only visible if the diocese gives access to everyone else you cannot see the sacrament drop down.
- If you manage multiple organizations, then choose your desired organization from the organization list.
- Search for the database of the member’s sacrament record.
- From the menu of sacrament, select your desired type of sacrament
- In the filter’s field provided, give the maiden’s name if applicable
- Select Include Date Range link and choose the date or date range from the calendar
- Click search and select check box for each and every member you want to create a sacramental certificate for. Then click merge option that displays a number of selected records.
- You can see the sacramental certificate templates folder where sample sacramental certificate samples are located.
Note: All the above mentioned steps may differ according to the organization.
Printing Your Sacrament Certificates
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you downloaded and saved the selected file containing the certificates.
- Open the selected file.
- From the File menu, select the Print option to print the file. Each certificate is printed on a separate page.
It is quite easy to create your own sacramental certificates using our variety of free downloadable and printable templates available for instant use. You just need few information before you go ahead. Follow our post and browse our sacramental certificate templates.